Terms & Conditions
Please find below information regarding the terms and conditions of The Blue & White Company (UK) Ltd.
This website (www.blueandwhitecompany.com) is owned and operated by The Blue & White Company (UK) Limited (’Blue & White Company’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’). Our Trading Name is the Blue & White Company.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website.
Your contract for purchases made through www.blueandwhitecompany.com is with The Blue & White Company (UK) Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own personal and domestic use only and are not for resale.
When registering as a customer of the Blue & White Company, you warrant that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you provide us with is your own. Should any of your registration information change, you are required to amend your personal online account accordingly.
You must use this site for lawful purposes only. By registering with us you recognise that you are responsible for all access you make to this website using the details that you provide.
Accuracy of Content
We make every effort to ensure all the information on our website is as accurate as possible and up to date at the time of publication. All items are offered in good faith as per the description and images provided.
Great care has also been taken to display, as accurately as possible, the colour of the products that appear on this website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery.
All products on our website are subject to availability.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place an order for your products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order through a series of instructions before you reach the checkout stage.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance.
- When your order has been wrapped and despatched, we will send you a confirmation email, with tracking information if you selected Special Delivery.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in order amendments and cancellations.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged when you place your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can inform us of your decision to cancel by writing to : email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will aim to process a reimbursement within 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
All prices are given in GBP (Pound Sterling) and are displayed inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. You can select your payment method during the online checkout process and funds will be debited at the point when you confirm your order.
The Blue & White Company accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Maestro.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of items.
We retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
On refund of payment, legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to the Blue & White Company.
Order Amendments and Cancellations
Unfortunately, once an order has been placed we are unable to add or remove items, or change a delivery address.
We deliver to the UK and internationally. Any queries about deliveries, or special requests, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
For overseas deliveries, any duty or tax charged by customs remains the responsibility of the recipient of the order. Costs for delivery are given in GBP (Pound Sterling).
Information on postage costs, delivery times and tracking options can be found on our Delivery webpage.
Wherever referenced, working days for despatch of goods, exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
We are only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you would like your gifts to be sent to multiple addresses, please place separate orders for each unique address.
Any delivery timescales are provided in good faith and are indicative only. Risk in the merchandise transfers to you upon delivery.
Returns & Refunds
We hope that you will love your Blue & White Company items as much as we do! However, if you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, we will offer a full refund provided items are returned in their original condition with proof of purchase and in their original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Please review our Returns & Refunds section of the website for more details. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Blue & White Company will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect information from you such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types such as .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website.
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our website and service.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us and any information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with current UK legislation. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- To process your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you;
- To serve website content;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of news that may be of interest to you;
- Your personal information will only be disclosed to other reputable third parties who will help us to process your order. All such third parties are also required to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your information that we are entitled do so.
Ownership of rights
All rights on this website, including copyright are owned by or licensed to The Blue & White Company (UK) Ltd. This includes content, pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written and other materials. All worldwide rights are reserved. This site and its contents may only be used for personal non-commercial use. Copying of this website, or its contents, is prohibited without our prior consent.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Limitation of Liability
The Blue & White Company (UK) Ltd will do its best to allow you uninterrupted access to the website 24 hours per day but access may be modified, withdrawn, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions in accordance with company policy and English law. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the website, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change/s shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change/s. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms & Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the website.
This website, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Blue & White Company is the trading name of The Blue & White Company (UK) Ltd. Registered address: Office 145, 94 London Road, Oxford OX3 9FN. Registered company number: 10798557 (England & Wales). VAT registration: 270 3997 79.