Returns & Refunds
We hope you love your Blue & White Company purchases but if you wish to return something, here is more information:
- You can return any item within 14 days of delivery; this excludes any sale items or purchases made at fairs and other events.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your intention to return an item and the reason for the return. When writing to us, we also need the order number.
- All items need to be returned in their original condition with proof of purchase, and in their original, undamaged packaging with product labels still in place.
- When returning a parcel, please ensure that it is sealed securely, to prevent any damage in transit. We recommend obtaining proof of postage!
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition, are damaged or are returned without proof of purchase or earlier contact.
Postal Address for Returns
Blue & White Company
94 London Road
Oxford OX3 9FN
Receiving your Refund
As soon as your returned item has been received, it will be checked and a refund processed. We aim to complete this process within 14 days of receipt.
- The way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded; a refund can only be issued to the card used to place the original order.
- We will refund the price that was paid for the item, unless otherwise advised.
- After a refund has been confirmed as processed, if there is a delay in receipt, you should contact your bank for more information as receiving payment remains beyond our control and is the responsibility of your bank.
Help & Further Advice
Please contact us directly for any further assistance: email@example.com