Returns & Refunds
We hope you love your Blue & White Company items as much as we do but if you wish to return something, here is more information:
- You can return any item within 14 days of delivery; this excludes any sale items.
- Please send an email to email@example.com confirming your intention to return an item and the reason for the return. When writing to us, we need to receive details of the order number.
- All items need to be returned in their original condition with proof of purchase, and in their original, undamaged packaging with product labels still in place, otherwise a refund cannot be issued.
- As an item’s safe return is your responsibility, please ensure that it is sealed securely, in its original packaging, before sending it back to us, to prevent any damage in transit.
- The return postage charge remains your responsibility unless an item is damaged or faulty.
- We recommend obtaining proof of postage as we cannot take responsibility for items that fail to reach us, or are insufficiently and not securely wrapped.
- We aim to process all returns within 14 working days of receipt and will refund the price that was paid for the item.
- The way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition, are damaged or are returned without proof of purchase.
Blue & White Company
94 London Road
Oxford OX3 9FN
Receiving your Refund
As soon as your returned item has been received, it will be checked and a refund processed. We aim to complete this process within 14 days of receipt.
- A refund will only be issued to the card used to place the original order.
- If we are unable to refund any item because of damage, we will contact you to advise that no refund can be made.
- After a refund has been confirmed as processed, if there is a delay in receipt, you should contact your bank for more information as receiving payment remains beyond our control and is the responsibility of your bank.
Help & Further Advice
Please contact us if you require any further assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org 💙