Returns & Refunds
We hope you love your Blue & White Company purchases but if you wish to return something, here is more information:
- You can return any item within 14 days of delivery; this excludes any sale items.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your intention to return an item and the reason for the return. When writing to us, we also need the order number.
- All items need to be returned in their original condition with proof of purchase, and in their original, undamaged packaging with product labels still in place, otherwise a refund cannot be issued.
- As an item’s safe return is your responsibility, please ensure that it is sealed securely, in its original packaging, before sending it back to us, to prevent any damage in transit.
- The return postage charge remains your responsibility unless an item is damaged or faulty. We recommend obtaining proof of postage as we cannot take responsibility for items that fail to reach us, or are insufficiently and not securely wrapped.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition, are damaged or are returned without proof of purchase.
Postal Address for Returns
Blue & White Company
94 London Road
Oxford OX3 9FN
Receiving your Refund
As soon as your returned item has been received, it will be checked and a refund processed. We aim to complete this process within 14 days of receipt.
- The way you originally paid for the purchase will determine how you are refunded; a refund can only be issued to the card used to place the original order.
- We will refund the price that was paid for the item. If we are unable to refund any item because of damage, we will contact you to advise that no refund can be made.
- After a refund has been confirmed as processed, if there is a delay in receipt, you should contact your bank for more information as receiving payment remains beyond our control and is the responsibility of your bank.
Help & Further Advice
Please contact us if you require any further assistance: email@example.com ?